Sunday, August 21, 2011

fRiEnDsHiP...

this past few days made me realized how grateful i am to have friends who have been with me for almost 2 decades of my life...i haven't really paid much attention to that..but knowing someone, made me realized that i should acknowledge these little things that gives meaning to life...



yah, time flies so fast now a day and we barely get the chance to even sit down and have a chat...but all i know that no matter what goes on with each of our lives the friendship will forever be there and for that i am thankful and blessed..



well, no words can express how much i treasure you guys...so, let me just say thank you, i love you and i missed the old times...


P.S for my SPN friends sorry wasn't able to locate our old photos...i'll be adding them up if i'll get to grab on one.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment